Each year the Undergraduate Research Forum highlights the rich array of scholarly research and creative work taking place between students, staff, and faculty at St. Norbert College. If you were accepted in the forum, please use the button below to submit your research and have it featured on this site.
The forum events begin Monday, April 24 through Saturday, April 29. Below you will find a schedule of scholarly and creative events associated with the Forum.
Events (Schedule Subject to Change)
- April 23: Bell Choir Concert, 2:00pm, Birder Hall (livestream and in-person)
- April 23: String Ensemble Concert, 4pm, Walter Theatre (livestream and in-person)
- April 24-May 28: Senior Art Exhibition; Bush Art Center; 9am-4pm Daily
- April 27: Senior Art Exhibition Reception, 9:40am-10:40am, Bush Art Center Galleries
- Visit the Bush Art Center’s Baer & Godschalx Galleries to see work featuring SNC Seniors. Artists will be on hand to answer questions about their work. Refreshments will be provided.
- April 27-29 Theatre Senior Capstone; APHFS Drama Room at 7:30pm
- April 28: Poster and Live Talk Sessions, 9:00am-2:30pm (in-person), Mulva Library
- April 28: Award Ceremony (in-person), 2:30pm – 3:30pm, Mulva Library
- April 28: Choral Concert, 7:30pm, Walter Theatre (livestream and in-person)
- April 30: Fresh Ink Concert, 2pm, Walter Theatre (livestream and in-person)