Each year the Undergraduate Research Forum highlights the rich array of scholarly research and creative work taking place between students, staff, and faculty at St. Norbert College. Forum events begin Monday, April 25 through Friday, April 29. Below you will find a schedule of scholarly and creative events associated with the Forum.
The program for 2022 is available here.
Events (Schedule Subject to Change)
- April 21: String & Bell Ensemble, 7:00pm (livestream and in-person)
- April 22: Band Concert (livestream and in-person)
- April 25: Opening Night, 3:30pm-5:30pm, Mulva Library
- All are welcome to catch a preview of posters on display for the Forum.
- April 27: Senior Art Exhibition, 9:40am-10:40am, Bush Art Center Galleries
- Visit the Bush Art Center’s Baer & Godschalx Galleries to see work featuring SNC Seniors. Artists will be on hand to answer questions about their work. Refreshments will be provided.
- April 27: Family Night, 6:00pm-8:00pm, Mulva Library
- There will be a children’s corner with childcare workers. Live Piano. Refreshments will be provided.
- April 28: Poster Session, 1:00pm-4:00pm (in-person), Mulva Library
- April 29: Poster Session, Student Talks, 1:00pm-4:00pm, Mulva Library
- April 29: Award Ceremony (in-person), 4:30pm-5:30pm, Mulva Library
- Special Guest Speakers: Mark Patel, owner of Luna Coffee Roasters, and Bill Tressler, owner of Hinterland Brewery
- April 29: Choral Concert, 7:30pm (livestream and in-person)
- April 30: Senior Recital, 4pm (livestream and in-person)
- May 1: Fresh Ink Concert, 2pm (livestream and in-person)